Tuesday, April 21, 2009

If I had a super power...

I would be able to clone myself on command. My clones would have no thought process other than the knowledge I have and would not suspect that they are clones or that they are supperior to moi. And at any given time, they can be called back to reconnect with me and I would know all that they did, so I could have lots of memories... Confusing? Well, it has to be otherwise this Super Power thing would have too many bad outcomes...

I would also have different clones for different tasks, such as....

Errand Clone: Runs all my errands and picks me up a nice Frappacino on her way home.

Work Clone: Goes to work when I'm unnable. This is extremely good in case I get sick or if I'd rather just chill for a moment. Also good if I'm getting my ass kicked at work and need an extra hand.

Rehearsal Clone: Attends rehearsals and does research regarding my role so I can ROCK on opening night.

Work-Out Clone: Hits the gym And hardcore!

Best Friend Clone: Hangs out with the friends while I have to take care of other things. Also comes in handy when they say they never see me....

Boyfriend Clone: Cooks and cleans and looks hot for the boyfriend when I'm pre-occupied with work or what-have-you.

Random Clone: The clone that gets to do all the Misc. crap in my life. Like pack and move my stuff and go to the grocery store.

And then there's me: The one who controls said clones and gets to do whatever. But at the end of the day, it's really me that gets to cuddle with Romain, and all the clones are safely stored back into original PJ form.

Peace, Love, And Pokey Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment