Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And another month later.....

Sitting on my couch eating oatmeal thinking about the pile of clothes I need to put in the washing machine. Lease ends in less than a month and I have so much cleaning and organizing to do. Might get an apartment with the boyfriend if he doesn't get accepted into med school in May. But until we know anything definate, I'm just staying at his apartment for a month. I really honestly can't wait for May. It's going to be a very bitter-sweet month for both of us. If he gets in, that's great, but he'll be leaving me for 5 years or so. If he doesn't get in this year I'll be happy he's staying her in the states, but I'll be sad he didn't get in. He's so excited to go that he's touring the campus tomorrow. He left for Montreal at 5 this morning. Can't wait for him to tell me all about it.

And on another note, I have been binge and purge free for almost a month. My stress has really mellowed out and I've been able to make goals for things and such so I don't get over-loaded. So my self-treatment is going decent... It could be better I suppose.

Gotta get that laundry in before I procrastinate my only day off work away.

<3 Peace, Love, and PJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment