Thursday, March 5, 2009

Slow Down Sista!

Just found out I'm going to have to wait until MAY to find out if Romain got into Med School or not. May! I freaking have to wait another 2-3 months! Grrrr.... I'm just as impatient as he is... Maybe more. I just know he's going to get in, go to Canada, and find somebody else and fall madly for them. Beside's, she'll at least speak French. And be beautiful and thin... and everything else I'm not. I don't know why I'm so scared he'll leave me. Afterall, he says he won't. He says he loves me and that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and that he "just knows" that I'm the one...

But I've been down that road before and I've fallen for that mean, nasty trick and ended up with the permanent scars on my soul. Part of me tells me to trust, and the other part says, "WHOA! Slow down, sista! No need to put your whole everything into this quite yet! Don't give it your all and then let it get taken away!"

On another note...

Joining the "Sonic Slim Down Challenge" in a week, even though I should know better... Maybe if I get control over my food habits, I can be thin and beautiful. I just know I'd be happy if I got back to 105 lbs. And then to 100. I swear I'd stop there... I swear.

Gotta go do laundry and then do a work out DVD or two... Or maybe run stairs...

<3 Peace Love And PJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment