Monday, February 23, 2009

Time and a Half Weekend

Friday and Sunday I worked over-time for the same girl because she decided not to show or to be 3 hours late. Over-all I gained an additional 10+ hours this weekend and probably got 4 of those hours in over-time Heck yes! Time and a half baby! Woot woot! My paycheck is going to be FAT! Only have to wait a week and a half to see it. lol

Planning on cooking for the Frenchman tonight. I'm thinking salmon sounds really good. It would be good for him because I swear the boy only eats pasta. He's on this new eat-pasta-4-times-a-day diet to gain weight. Meanwhile, I'm on the please-dear-God-don't-let-me-eat-everything-in-my-house diet. So far, both of us are doing pretty well. But cooking tonight sounds like fun. Strangely enough, having an eating disorder doesn't stop me from wanting to cook for other people.

Going to be boring the rest of the day. Rom's in class until four and I have nothing of interest to do today. I'm thinking a nap would be nice. I'm still exhausted.

<3 Huggles
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment