Thursday, February 19, 2009

No Twitter?! :-(

Twitter is apparently under "Planned Maintenance" and I'm like "WHOA! I didn't know about this!!!" But yeah, anyways...

Tonight was my first night closing the store. I think I did ok. Guess I'll find out tomorrow what all I did wrong and what not. The 6 hours of work went by really quick. I actually liked it. I haven't closed as an "assistant manager" in almost 5 months and trying to remeber everything was the only hard part. The computer system is the only thing that actually takes brain power. Everything else is cake...

Speaking of which, cake sounds really fantastic right now. I'm really hungry, but yeah, not going to go into detail of that one. I'm just trying to go back in control of my eating habits. No binging. Which means no trigger food. Which means, only healthy food from now on. Balance.

Anyways can't wait for Twitter to be back and kicking! I miss my buddies that I never really get to talk to because I'm a work-a-holic.

Night
<3 PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment