Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Strep Throat Blues

Pretty sure that my life is utter boredom. So I haven't blogged lately.

Turned 21 last Tuesday. Got so wasted and had the worst hang-over of my life. Funny how in-voluntary vomiting is so incredibly annoying. I can shove my fingers down my throat after I binge, but I hate throwing up when I'm sick... Some awesome bulimic I am.

And then life got more interesting when the girl-friends took me to party it up on Friday night at Power and Light... I'm pretty sure that's where I got freakin' strep throat.

Which leads me to where I am now. Home alone with Strep with a massive fever, headache, and my throat is killing me. I've been slowly eating Jello and cut up apples since 3. Craving the left-over Chinese food in the fridge along with some Tobasco Cheese-its.... In two days, I'm so going binge crazy... Not even kidding.

<3 PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment