I swear I am the WORST blogger in the history of blogging because I never post. Well, this one's for you Star. Since you asked and reminded me that I actually have a blog. Not a very good one... but lol...
Let's see... Past two months excitement has been moving into a new apartment with my cousin. He is still failing at finding a job. Fingers are still crossed he finds one soon. I'm making rent payments by myself and I'm surprised I've been able to do it.
Started taking classes. I'm taking French (go figure) and modern dance (random). Love the French, hate the dance... But school is nice. It's really good to be back and doing something, even if I don't really know where it's going to take me.
Boyfriend is now in the freakin' Caribbean's going to Med school. He left August 12th to go home to France for a bit and now he's living on an island in the middle of the sea... Jealous. He didn't take me because where in hell would I live and work and blah blah blah... So I'm staying here and missing him like mad. We Skype whenever we get the chance so it makes it a bit easier.
And as far as the ED goes... Well, because I've been working full time and going to school, and baby-sitting... I haven't gone to any OA meeting in forever. Which isn't very good of me because I've probably dropped 10 pounds since BF left. But I didn't do it on purpose or anything. It just happened because food is surprisingly expensive when you don't have any money. But I haven't binged/purged in over a month. So hooray! Mini victory. But Don't get me wrong, I've definately caught myself a few times about to spiral downward. And every freakin' day is a struggle.
Today, I want to sleep and sleep and skip my dance class again, but I know I shouldn't... So I won't. Off to get some well needed coffee!
<3 Peace Love and Pokey Jo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment